Why & How I make our Eco Friendly Laundry Detergent.
Why I make laundry detergent instead of buying it:
- I know every ingredient that makes up our laundry detergent.
- It’s less expensive than traditional laundry detergent.
- The most important reason, it’s better for the environment.
Here’s How I make Eco Friendly Laundry Detergent:
Time to make – 30 minutes
|1 Large Glass Container||Arm & Hammer – Baking Soda|
|1 kitchen grater||Arm & Hammer – Washing Soda|
|1 c. measuring cup||Purex – Fels Naptha (Laundry Bar Soap)|
|Optional – Downy UnStopables Scent Chips|
- Setup an assembly line
- Grate 2 bars of Fels Naptha
- 1 cup of Baking Soda – add to the large glass container
- 1 cup of Washing Soda – add to the large glass container
- 1 cup of Borax – add to large glass container
- 1/2 cup of grated Fels Naptha – add to glass container
- 1/2 cup of Downy Scent Chips – add to glass container
- Stir and mix thoroughly – Repeat until 2 boxes of each ingredients are used