Ice Coffee is one of the best forms of coffee in my opinion. My Grandma Hazel also loved Ice Coffee (back when our society didn’t have a name for cold coffee).
Emily’s Ice Coffee
- Boil water in a tea kettle or electric kettle.
- Add coffee grounds to your french press.
- After the water comes to a rolling boil, pour over coffee grounds in french press.
- Let the coffee brew/sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Press the coffee ground down in the french press.
- Let the coffee cool on the counter for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Poor coffee into a carafe and refrigerate over night.
- Poor a small amount of cool coffee into ice cube try. Freeze for later, this way the ice cubes won’t water down the coffee as they melt.
- Enjoy in the morning or anytime you need a pick me up.